At Growth Capital Corp, we’re committed to providing affordable, long-term loan programs that allow local small business owners to grow their companies and compete in an increasingly competitive economy. But they aren’t the only ones who stand to benefit from these financing options. Our Small Business Administration (SBA) 504 and Ohio Regional 166 loans are equally advantageous for banks, providing the same long-lasting and fixed-asset financing with a reduced chance of risk and an increased share of profit.
Here are just a few of the ways our banking clients can reap the rewards of our loan programs:
- A local touch: When you take out one of our loans, you’re not throwing your money behind larger, abstract corporations. Our loan programs are aimed at local companies, generating new jobs, higher levels of economic activity and new businesses among our communities.
- Community Reinvestment compliance: Our loan options allow banks to extend their legal lending limits while still working in compliance with the Community Reinvestment Act.
- Larger loan sizes: Loans can be taken out for amounts worth up to $10 million and more.
- Reduced risk: With a 50 percent loan-to-value ratio, first line position on 100 percent of asset financing and just a 50 percent interest stake, participating banks can help support local entrepreneurs while still protecting themselves from risk.
- No paper: Many loan programs can devolve into a mess of paperwork, but with SBA and State of Ohio loans, there’s no such fuss, saving you time and headaches along the way.
If you’d like to learn more about how banks can benefit from our loans for small businesses, contact Growth Capital today!